Our Interns Don't Fetch Coffee.
We’re always looking for talented and ambitious interns to join our team. If you’re passionate, articulate, and ready to change the world, join us.
Mango Seed Program
Remote Position | High School Intern | Unpaid
As a mango seed, you'll interact with our amazing community of supporters and work directly with our core team. You'll have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas: Marketing, Technology, Analytics, International Relations, and Special Projects.
Contribute to and review the marketing plans to ensure our branding is culturally relevant among a 16-24 age demographic.
Ensure all social media accounts are ran effectively.
You’ll support teams (Marketing, Local, International, Analytics) with administrative tasks.
Contribute to the building, measuring and implementation of Google AdWord campaigns.
Contribute in the creation of email newsletters that will be sent out monthly.
Assist in designing marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, etc.
- You were born a people person.
- You enjoy interacting with people -- over the phone, in person, or through emails. You’re welcoming and more than willing to find ways to help.
- You're a mover and a shaker.
- You're eager to learn. You're inspired to change the world. You know that funding economic literacy projects can do this. You're committed to FinMango's mission & solving the Financial Literacy crisis.
- You're articulate, direct, and professional.
- You're more than capable of analyzing information concisely and effectively to everyone on the team. You make sure you know the situation or data inside and out before communicating to others.
- You ask questions.
- You don't assume. Instead, you learn a system inside and out so you can make the most of your experience. You're not afraid to say you don't know. You see critique as a good thing and hope to learn from it.
- We are looking for someone to start in late May and work through the first week of September. We'll need you to put in approximately 3-5 hours a week.